Recent content by Desert_Guy

1. Desert_Guy

Fleck 7000SE settings after valve rebuild for 32k grain softener

Thank You! got it set to 22 now and will monitor it!
  2. Desert_Guy

I changed the fill time from 8 to 24 and I still don’t think it’s filling the salt tank enough. The water wasn’t quite covering the salt.
  3. Desert_Guy

Update: My meter ended up being bad and that's why the gallons number was not changing. I was able to determine this by seeing that the water usage light was not activating when the water was on in the house with a faucet wide open. Replaced it with a new turbine (meter) and counting down...
  4. Desert_Guy

That link helped me figure out the issue! Thank you.
  5. Desert_Guy

I have the purple (violet) injector. One issue i'm seeing. I programed my 7000SE to use the Meter Delayed Setting: [ 7 - - 3 ], however I noticed the gallons number does not appear to be going down with water usage. Meaning the number that alternates between the current time and gallons...
  6. Desert_Guy

Excellent info Reach4! So the C-24 is for 32K Grain or 1.0 cu ft resin softener? I had set that at C-32, but can change it and bump up the hardness to H-20. That will change my gallons between regeneration from 1600 to 1200 gallons. Thank you!
  7. Desert_Guy

I could use some help or guidance on settings for a Fleck 7000 SE valve on a 32k grain unit (1.0 cu ft of resin). Fleck 7000SE valve with new Piston, seals + brine valve. Unit was not previously drawing brine, but rebuild has resolved BD issue and unit appears to be working and drawing brine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks