Recent content by Desert Shower

1. Desert Shower

Replacing old 3 Handle PF Tub n Shower Setup

All, I've ordered a Delta Tub and Shower Combination Model #T17478-SS along with the R10000-UNWS valve to replace the existing arrangement. Trim and valve are a week out on delivery, and I'm about 2 weeks out on doing the project in an occasionally used shower. The fixture wall will be entirely...
  2. Desert Shower

Replacing Existing Solar Water Heater

All...I'm replacing a 19 year old State brand Solar Water Heater that has served me well, but recently died, and replaced with an American Water Heater Brand Model SE62-80H-0455 Solar Storage Tank with a Single Electric Element. I've connected the Hot and Cold sides...for now, so at least I have...
  3. Desert Shower

Toilet Rough-In Confirmation

Hey Mike, Thanks...you nailed it, that was the answer I was lookin for. Also like ther sentiment expressed in your follow up post..."Pinko Commie, and Cold Dead Hands". Thank you
  4. Desert Shower

All...thanks your for your replies...much appreciated.
  5. Desert Shower

Bump, One last time...anyone game? My questions... 1. My current Rough-In (Drywall to Flange Bolts-the two that secure the Toilet to the Concrete Floor) are 13 7/8". So this is considered a 14" Rough-In? 2. My current Toilet Tank lid is 2 3/4" away (held off) the existing Drywall. So...
  6. Desert Shower

Bump... Anyone have any opinions regarding my original question in first post. Thanks
  7. Desert Shower

Redwood...Thanks for the Carrollton suggestion. Viewing the specs it looks like it is 28 3/4" Deep. My existing Toilet is 27" Deep & the Tank sits appox. 2 3/4" off the wall. My thoughts with the Toto Ultra Max #MS853113 is that it only 26 1/2" Deep. I currently have 30" to the finished wall in...
  8. Desert Shower

Geez, New Year's Eve and I'm playing with Toilet Dimensions and Rough-Ins. Breifly...I began a Guest Bath/Shower remodel a few weeks ago, so wanting to move from "inside out" of this room, began with the Shower so I ended up at the John Bridge forums. Numerous Plumbing posts there were referred...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks