Recent content by derbarrett

1. derbarrett

Is this an S-Trap? Please help!!

Thanks for the advice everyone!!!!
  2. derbarrett

So.... do you suggest that I drill through the I beam (see second pic)? I think the I beam is the reason why the bulider did not plumb through the wall in the first place. Also I think that the sink, toilet, shower, and bath are plumbed together and they are all connected to a vent (see link above).
  3. derbarrett

Having a little trouble... here the link http://img694.imageshack.us/i/img0485wp.jpg/
  4. derbarrett

I believe that the sink drain is connected to the toilet and shower drain, and that drain is connected to a vent pipe. I have attached a pic of what I think is a vent pipe in the bathroom
  5. derbarrett

Please excuse me if I sound ignorant, but I am a newbie. 1. In the big scheme of things... why is it better for the sink to drain through the wall with a p-trap as opposed to it going directly into the floor? Doesn't the wall pipe eventually turn down to the floor anyway? 2. I would like to...
  6. derbarrett

So...... is there anything wrong with the sink draining into to the floor?
  7. derbarrett

Hello All, I am brand new to the plumbing world and have a couple of questions that I really need help with!!! I am replacing the sink and vanity in my master bathroom, but there seems to be a small issue. The previous configuration had the sink drain into the floor instead of the wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks