Recent content by densmper

1. densmper

Slant / Fin Electric Boiler Chattering

No, I have only purged it a couple of times since it was installed. The chattering is on the high voltage side for sure. I think you make a valid point. Something is not quite right for sure. The original installer has retired now so I will check with the boys @ Harris & Roome.
  2. densmper

Thread should read Slant/Fin HW Boiler. Sorry for the typo.:rolleyes:
  3. densmper

I am a Handyman. I own a 7 yr old Slant/Fin Electric HW boiler EH 20-135-LB without Air and Fan. I had a heat pump technician check the intermittent chattering issue and he noted my 2 connectors were black and had me replace them. Well the intermittent chattering resumed as usual. I surmised...
  4. densmper

gap for tub drain kit too big .......

Well, I chose to go ahead without the input of a retired Master Plumber up the street. He offered to guide me. I admit it, I was over-confident. It shouldn't be too big a job to chip away the cement. It will learn me a lesson. Thanks for your input guys!
  5. densmper

gap for tub drain kit too big .......

Doing a new drop-in of a MAAX soaker tub with front center drain on a slab floor. I set the W/O kit in cement. I allowed for the thickness of the tiles under the roll top of tub, but I did not calculate for the Kerdi membrane and mortars. The gap between tub base and flange is now almost 1/2"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks