Recent content by denise0672

1. D

Bath tub leaking...condensation?

When the roofer went in the attic and checked everything out he said it was dry as a bone up there and the insulation was dry...eveything is was dry..no sign of mold or anything....he is going to install a humidstadt. Now I was telling someone ealier about my tub situation and they told me to...
  2. D

Yes I know it is alot. It is a one level home. That is why I am stumped and so is everyone else about where all this water is coming from?
  3. D

How would I check a vapor barrier problem?
  4. D

My dehumidifer has been running non stop (unless its full) for over a month. That is why everyone is stumped....my house is not dry either. You know staticy hair, dry skin. The roofer is going to put humistdat in and he said that may help some. As far as he can tell he said my house is very...
  5. D

It is the tile that looks like on piece. I guess for lack of a better description it is the vinyal tile. But It is all one piece. The bathroom was re done before I moved in with new floor, toliet, vanity etc.
  6. D

Ok everyone that I have told this to is stumped to as what the problem could be. I just bought this house in April and did not have any of these problems unitl it turned off cold. My house is bulilt on a concrete slab, it is about 1200 sq feet. When I closed on the house the previous owner...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks