Recent content by Demark

1. Demark

Remodel venting

This is on the second floor. The toilet was omitted in the original sketch and in researching how it connects in a few minutes ago, I discovered that the stack "jogs" over about 3' between floors. The toilet is connected in the middle of that jog. I've included a "corrected" sketch. I...
  2. Demark

Remodel venting

I am doing a bathroom remodel of my 1979 home and am not sure if I should be looking to make changes to the venting of my bathroom. The the 3" main stack runs up one corner of the bathroom. From that stack, a 1-1/2" branch splits off below the floor and runs a total of 8' to a P-trap for a...
  3. Demark

Grey water reuse?

LEED is a certification that your building meets certain "green building" standards. The certification level is determined by the number of "credits" - the more credits you have, the higher the certification. One of the credits is "Water Efficiency", which includes grey water reuse.
  4. Demark

Grey water reuse?

LEED would tend to disagree with you as this is precisely specified in one of the WE Credits.
  5. Demark

Leaking main water valve

In my area, the water authority has the policy that the homeowner is responsible for everything from the main in the street. If a problem occurs between the hookup and the house, it is our responsibility to fix it. I know of one other area water auth with the same policy, except they have the...
  6. Demark

PEX Expansion Tool

Good day. I am looking for a specific manual PEX expansion tool and am not sure who makes it. Here are two pictures of it: Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thanks, - Tony
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks