Recent content by deepdrop

1. deepdrop

Can anyone identify this shower cartridge?

jimbo, Thanks. I just wanted to make sure you guys weren't messing with me<g>. It could have been some massage parlor in Thailand.
  2. deepdrop

faxing the picture HJ, Thanks for the fax number. Who am I faxing it to?
  3. deepdrop

Thanks Hi, Thank you all for the replies. I live in a very rural area, so there are not a lot of plumbing supply stores, but I did take it to the ones I know of. Nobody recognized it. It was probably put in about 1978 when the house was built, although of course it's possible that it was...
  4. deepdrop

I have a shower with a single lever control. Someone removed the handle and escutcheon and I would like to replace them, but I don't know what brand it is and what parts to get. I'm including a picture. Can anyone offer any help? Thanks. Dan
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks