Recent content by Decisions4us

1. Decisions4us

Delta shower faucet flew off

We just figured out that plastic conical piece screws off from the metal pipe which extends out a few inches. Seems this piece broke off from inside the faucet and the innermost end of it broke off. It doesn't look like there's a way to reconnect it far inside the faucet. We do not have...
  2. Decisions4us

Delta shower faucet flew off

I've seen this question on the forum for a metal pipe, so that doesn't help. Today, when I was lifting the shower diverter on the faucet to take a shower, the faucet flew off. We have a plastic pipe coming out of the wall. It's conical. We can't figure out what happened or how to reattach it...
  3. Decisions4us

Toto ADA/upstairs downstairs questions

Further question Thanks, Terry. It looks like only the Toto Drake II ADA is my only choice with CEFIONTECT. Is double cyclone fine for a downstairs? The UltraMax choice looks good, but it is way over our budget. I guess I'm hung up on the MaP scores because of all the plunging we've been...
  4. Decisions4us

Toto ADA/upstairs downstairs questions

We're replacing our downstairs toilet with an ADA model, and we've decided on a Toto. I'm having difficulty deciding between the Drake and the Eco Drake and the UltraMax. It seems the Drakes have a higher MaP score, so I'm leaning toward them. Is the only difference between the Drakes the...
  5. Decisions4us

Toto-Drake, Eco-Drake, UltraMax

My husband (the Diy-er) in the house, has left the toilet decision to me. Oh joy! :confused: I'm very conscious about our water consumption as our garden water barrels will attest. However, I'm completely confused how to make the decision on the model. Our old American Std. needs plunging...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks