Recent content by Dead Ringer

1. D

Very salty water

What is there to be done about it? Won't sell the house and move. Multiple wells drilled. What can be installed to fix this problem? Is there an answer?
  2. D

Michigan plumbing code - check valves

Thank you Valveman. That is an interesting rule. It appears to me that the rule looks to prevent the possibility of contaminants being sucked into the underground line feeding the expansion tank from the well head. That's a good thing and makes sense to me. I'm confused on a thing or two though...
  3. D

Michigan plumbing code - check valves

I read somewhere else on this forum about Michigan plumbing code forbidding the use of check valves above ground. I've been looking since I read this and can't find it. Can someone give me a reference? Give me chapter and verse?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks