Recent content by dcmurray

1. dcmurray

Wall tent w/ bathroom - loop vent / foot vent / AAV

Thanks. Ok that can be done. Just trying to understand whether going out sideways through the floor using a foot vent (then up the exterior wall) is a realistic / functional option... A wall tent is type of canvas tent. I will be building something similar to this image; wood framed with canvas...
  2. dcmurray

Does this look reasonably functional? Trying to see if I can get that vent down into the floor then up the exterior wall (rather than directly up through the tent roof). Feel free to tell me I have no idea what I am doing and should just get a plumber on board sooner rather than later!
  3. dcmurray

Hi. I am designing a wall tent with a bathroom that I will be building in British Columbia Canada. I am generally trying to anticipate what plumbing requirements will be as I design framing /structure and before I have a plumber on board. Focusing on function first before I get to code issues...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks