Recent content by dc5itr329

1. dc5itr329

MYO Puronics system?

Link to side by side system and stacked system as well? Might do an upgrade with my current system
  2. dc5itr329

MYO Puronics system?

I'm interested in replicating a similar system to Puronics but having the carbon block filter outside of the system. Is there anything like that or does the carbon filter need to be back washed?
  3. dc5itr329

7000SXT water softner system not working

Thanks for this. I've been playing around with the system and realize that the main reason why it wasn't working correctly was there was missing items that weren't given from isopure. Now with everything installed and settings updated, hopefully I have a good running system. Thanks!
  4. dc5itr329

I pulled these levels from the city report. Alkalinity (mg/L) 120 Calcium (mg/L) 35 Hardness [as CaCO3] (mg/L) 130 Hardness [as CaCO3] (grains/gal) 7.4 Magnesium (mg/L) 11 pH (pH units) 8.1 Potassium (mg/L) 2.2 Sodium (mg/L) n 44 The brine button has 25, 434, and F...
  5. dc5itr329

I also checked the brine tank and it's not using any salt. Is there anything I need to look at?
  6. dc5itr329

Hi all. I've installed a 7000SXT water softener system from isopurewater. It's a 2 cubic unit. At first the unit was working fine. Ever since I've installed this unit I noticed on the 15 day I don't' have soft water. Now the soft water is gone in a matter of days. I just installed this...
  7. dc5itr329

Good resin brands?

Thanks! Yes. I agree. I'm just trying to order a system and deciding from either regular mesh or fine mesh. And between the fleck 5600sxt, 7000sxt and 2510sxt.
  8. dc5itr329

Good resin brands?

Hi all! I've been looking into getting a new water softener system but was wondering what are good resin brands? One company I'm interested in using Alamo a4000. Is this a good brand?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks