Recent content by dbman190

1. dbman190

Toto Drake - should I have to hold the flush lever?

I had a very similar problem with a new Eco Drake with a tower valve. About 1 in 3 flushes the bowl wouldn't siphon and the flush would do practically nothing. If I held the flush lever down, everything would be fine and it would siphon, but this was a waste of water and I shouldn't have to...
  2. dbman190

strange size tub drain

Sorry for the dumb questions. If I remove the tub drain and take it to a plumbing supply store, do you think they'll be able to find a bushing (if necessary) and a pop up drain that will fit? If not, would any of you know why I cannot get the brass plunger to fit in the overflow? It just stops...
  3. dbman190

strange size tub drain

Hi, I was trying to fix my bathtub plunger drain stopper (not sure if correct term) which was completely stuck and unmovable. I pulled it out and attempted to replace it at Home Depot with a pop-up drain. However, my drain is too small (and has too small a thread size) to fit the bushing, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks