Recent content by db65

1. db65

A curious newbie and a valve

Terry Love's Forums, here's my (way too long) rant. :P The shower faucet market is quite complicated for a neophyte like me. I can't really ask my plumber to help me. He's more of a "buy what you like and I'll make it work" type! And that's okay. He did say this, though: "Maybe you should buy...
  2. db65

Like I said, this is all new to me. Furthermore, English is not my first language, so I might have worded things in a weird manner, but I really thought this applied to thermostatic valves too! I'm so glad you're there to clarify and explain that, hj. Thank you. :) I assume I could then use...
  3. db65

Hi! I don't know anything about plumbing -- or maybe I should say that I didn't know anything before, now that I've started lurking these helpful forums ;) --, but I got to learn, because I want to make the right choices and I assume that the plumber who'll install my new shower set won't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks