2. dax321

Dmw Chart

RUGGED->Thanks for your help RUGGED->Thanks for your help:mad:
  3. dax321

Please Help With Newbie Question- Roughin In New Bathroom

New Chart #3 Please Review NEW CHART #3 PLEASE REVIEW- thanks don
  4. dax321

Dwv Chart #3--please Comment

PLEASE COMMENT.. ORANGE COLOR REPRESENTS NEW PROPOSED BATH. Would the DWV work correctly? Thanks-Don
  5. dax321

Dmw Chart

New Chart- Please Comment.. Thanks New Chart- Please Comment.. Thanks-->i Hope This One Looks Better Thanks Don
  6. dax321

Dmw Chart

Thanks For The Feedback! Thanks ALOT for all the feedback.. I REALLY DO APPRICATE IT! I will submit a NEW drawing.. PLEASE comment. Thanks Don
  7. dax321

Dmw Chart

DWV Chart Please Review
  8. dax321

it's not a WET vent to tie in to the 4" Master Bath vent Thanks Geniescience..! Yep u read my mind.. It would be a mess to cut up the master bath.. Looks like I will be cutting a hole in my brand new roof( i hate to do it).. Thanks
  9. dax321

So normal vent pipe is much SAFER than a AVV Hj, thanks for the reply... If I understand u'r reply correctly.. By using a normal vent pipe instead of a AVV during a CLOGGED SEWER LINE would allow my BATHROOM to work(the one of the chart) Thanks for your time Don
  10. dax321

Thanks To All For The Fasst Reponces! Thanks for all the responces.. I just HATE to open a HOLE thru my NEW FLAT ROOF.. I thought since this was going to be a small "utility bath" it may not been a huge deal.(its going to be used as a private small efficiency for my brother) .. I NOW see that...
  11. dax321

Here Is A Chart--thanks Here Is A Chart--thanks
  12. dax321

Hello, I am working with a 20+yr experience bathroom "handy" man on turning my LAUDRY ROOM into a small full bath. This is a SMALL SINGLE story home and the "laudry room" is right next to the MASTER BATHROOM. As info the FLOW of WASTE WATER from the house starts(the direction of my DMV PIPES) in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks