Recent content by davidlu54

1. davidlu54

Fluctuating water heater flame

Being an amateur, I would like to thank everyone for all the thoughtful replies in less than 12 hours! In response to your advices 1. DonL and dj2 - I have already turned off the water heater until I get a new one. This is what my wife recommended in the first place. 2. Reach4 - are you...
  2. davidlu54

Fluctuating water heater flame

I have a Sears water heater with a manufacturing date of 1998. Over the past year, we have been having problem with the pilot light going out. What I then noticed is that after relighting the pilot light, the burner flame first comes on nicely, but then after a few minutes, the flame starts to...
  3. davidlu54

Toto - Leaky GMAX fill valve

I just found on this website the answer to my question on 528 vs. 528T vs. 528 MPK. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?40905-Korky-Quietfill-Max-Performance-Valve-528MPK. I would also like to thank wjcandee for the link to TOTO Valve Servicing.
  4. davidlu54

528 vs 528 MPK Terry, Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the problem is not with the water inlet screen. For the replacement, should I use the suggested 528MPK model? Home Depot only carries the white top 528 model.
  5. davidlu54

This is an excellent website with good information. Others have asked for the instruction manual for TSU18A (lower photo), but Terry provided a link for an instruction manual to the one in the upper photo. I then wasted a lot of time searching the web for the manual to the TSU18A in the lower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks