Recent content by David Philips

1. David Philips

Outdoor reset curve Navien NCB 240e

Great, thanks Dana!
  2. David Philips

Outdoor reset curve Navien NCB 240e

Tangentially related anecdote on baseboard with low water temps: NHB-80, main zone is 67' of Slantfin 30 baseboard. The current ODR curve raises indoor temp about 1º per hour while zone is calling for heat (on/off cycling is triggered by T-stat). At 48-50F outdoor temp, boiler setpoint is ~100F...
  3. David Philips

Call for DHW, but Navien NHB-150 burner does not turn on

I spliced the aquastat line so it runs to both the boiler CN12 and to the Taco relay priority zone TT. Now the Taco relay knows to not run the other zone circs when the DHW is calling. When the DHW is satisfied, circulators for calling zones are powered and boiler temp drops back down to ODR...
  4. David Philips

Taco relay has jumper between zc-zr. Boiler cn10 (TT/ CH) is connected to Taco isolated end switch (X, X). Boiler cn12 (TT / DHW) is not connected to Taco (indirect aquastat is connected directly here). Adding a connection between this and the Taco priority zone TT (while keeping the aquastat...
  5. David Philips

I realize this is too late for the OP, but I came across this thread while searching and thought this might be helpful for others with this problem. I had the same issue with my install (Navien NHB-80, Superstor Ultra 45 indirect, Taco zone relay, and three Taco 007-F5 circulators: two heat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks