Recent content by David Bingley

1. David Bingley

Too long to fill Kohler Archer tub

Okay, a little update. 2 minutes to fill 5 gallon when full on hot. If I open both bathroom sinks full on hot at the same time as the tub, it takes 2.5 minutes to fill the 5 gallon bucket. Water pressure stays steady at 40PSI with the pump running.
  2. David Bingley

Temp turned down to 99, no difference. I will get a gauge in the next week or so and report back. We are on a 40/60 jet pump and pressure tank setup here.
  3. David Bingley

A little more to the story. 1 minute to fill 5 gallon bucket on cold with I'm sure at least a little hot mixed in. 2 minutes all the way to hot to fill same bucket. Seems to have a sweet spot for flow at about 3/4 of the way on. The tankless heater is set at 120 degrees so there isn't much cold...
  4. David Bingley

So we thought a larger than normal tub was a good idea but didn’t realize how long it would take to fill it up! The valve is a Moen 2570 and the trim is Moen Arris. The spout delivers right at 2.5 gallons a minute. Tankless water heater so enough supply to fill it, but about 15 minutes to get it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks