Recent content by Davexx1

1. Davexx1

Tree Roots Growing From Under Toilet Flange??

Our sewer pipes are all plastic. We are on a city sewer system. I don't remember any movement of the toilet prior to the tile tear out. The flange is intact. No roots growing inside the sewer drain pipe so I think that is OK. Dave
  2. Davexx1

Yes, there was some dampness under the toilet so the wax ring may have been leaking. Hopefully when the toilet is re-set with new wax ring that problem will be resolved. We are replacing old tile with new tile so the floor height should be the same. If new flange is required, how would that...
  3. Davexx1

Hi to all. My first post. We are doing new floor tile in both bathrooms and when the master bath toilet was removed, we found lots of tiny tree roots growing up alongside the sewer pipe and out from underneath the toilet flange. The roots are on the outside of the sewer pipe and coming up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks