Recent content by DaveNJ

1. DaveNJ

How to use a closet auger on a plugged toilet

I was just about to post a similar thread - I tried a 3' toilet augur - no good. Tried a 6' augur - same thing, no good. The toilet in the bathroom next to it flushes just fine, so I don't think it's the stack. Do those CO2 plungers work at all?
  2. DaveNJ

Shower arm extension?

Actually, scratch that - it's not threaded... But, this is pretty much what I need. I don't know if I'll have the proper clearance if I were to buy a 10" or 12" arm and put the short end into the wall since the ceiling is relatively low and the shower line is pretty high already - I'll have to...
  3. DaveNJ

Shower arm extension?

Hey all, I just found this, which I would think will do what I need (it's been hard to find one in BN):
  4. DaveNJ

Shower arm extension?

Thanks, that's definitely an option, but I was just looking for a "quicker" fix. If they don't make them, I'll put one of those up.
  5. DaveNJ

Shower arm extension?

Hi, I need to lower the showerhead in my Mom's shower - do they make extensions for shower arms - say, 6" or so?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks