Recent content by DaveCoon13

1. DaveCoon13

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

I did it!!! AS mailed me the kit for free from Kentucky, it took 5 biz days to Virginia. The kit included a giant plastic wrench that I was able to use to remove the nut from the bottom of the tank. That nut would have been easily cracked with my channel locks. It sure was a stubborn nut. I...
  2. DaveCoon13

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Champion Flush Tower Replacement I just called them and they said that "there is a new flush tower design, that looks different, but it will work" they are sending it to me. Does installing this require that the tank be removed from the toilet? Will I need a new tank gasket?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks