Recent content by Dave636

1. Dave636

Losing pressure in combi boiler

Just want to report it was the expansion vessel. To. Anyone that is losing pressure in their system press the the schrader valve. When I took the vessel out it was heavy compared to the replacement. I pressed the valve and water came out. Since replacing pressure holding strong. Was a bit scary...
  2. Dave636

Sorry when I said I would replace I meant I would replace the expansion vessel not the whole boiler.
  3. Dave636

I will look into replacing, thanks.
  4. Dave636

Purchased house in the last couple years and it has a Baxi ht 330 combi boiler. During summer months I get the e119 code requiring to pressurized probably once every 2 weeks. Winter time when the floor heat turns on I get the code probably every 2 days. Had a heating guy come out and I think my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks