Recent content by Dave V

1. D

Softner wants to regenerate every night

Finally Got an Error Code Hi Guys, I haven't given up yet! I went back down stairs, to work on another project, in the same room as the softener. This time instead of running the softener manually to check the cycles, I decided to let it regenerate through the regular timer. I finally got it...
  2. D

Will try resetting computer I'll head back downstairs as do as you recommended. One thing for certain, I'll be in better shape (going up and down the stairs of this old farm house) by the time I get this softener figured out. Appreciate the advice. Dave
  3. D

Clack vs Fleck OK guys, you're going to have to excuse my stupidity here, but with either valve control, can I mount it on my current softener, or am I looking at a completely new softener? Dave Oh ya, by the way, don't get into a fight over Clack vs Fleck, as a retired law enforcement...
  4. D

Thanks for the tips. Thanks for getting back to me. I went downstairs and tried one more thing before I got your responses and this is what happened. I manually walked the softener back through the various stages again until it stopped regenerating. As soon as it was done, the regenerate...
  5. D

We have a Sears Kenmore Softener Model #625.3484500. We purchased it in 1996 and have had no problems with it until now. It developed a salt bridge (first one ever) so I carefully removed the bridge, cleaned the nozzle, Venturi, brine valve, etc.(These parts have been cleaned on a regular...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks