Recent content by Dario

1. Dario

Boiler question ?

If i go with the cga25 do i need a insulated chimney liner or no ? I would like to stay with weil mc
  2. Dario

Chimney liner question

Going from oil to gas boiler cast iron in a couple years going to install chimney liner is it better to buy a stainless steel insulated liner or non insulated liner. Chimney now is terra cotta liner 25 feet . thank you
  3. Dario

Dishwasher question?

Does the bottom of a dishwasher act like a trap seal does a little bit of water sit at the bottom of the pump and act like a trap seal always wanted to know this .thanks
  4. Dario

Boiler question ?

A little bit more info on my home 1 floor ranch 1,675.00 sq ft 150 ft of fin tube argo baseboard. All new windows in house house is well insulated Chimney will just need a good stainless steel insulated liner for future for boiler . You guys are spot on my wgo oil now is way oversized...
  5. Dario

Boiler question ?

0.70gpm on burner D.o.e rating htg. Cap.water,btu 86.000. Water btu hr 75,000 weil mclain p-wgo-2
  6. Dario

Boiler question ?

What is the best gas cast iron hot water boiler with no domestic coil And going to use a chimmy with a liner installed. I have weil mclien oil cast iron now going to rip out this summer.thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks