Recent content by danrudy

1. danrudy

Hot water Reciculating loop vs integrated loop question...which?

Thanks!!! I have passed on the info to my builder and plumber. We are going to go with the dedicated recirc loop. I sent my builder your replies so that he is aware of pump placement and need for insulation. Funny thing was that the builder was telling me that he is old fashioned and he always...
  2. danrudy

Thanks all...seems that dedicated lop return is preferable. We are building a two story house and most bathrooms are in a fairly straight line to loop except one bathroom which will be a low use room so I do not consider it a tragedy to have that one bath have a 30 second wait if it came to...
  3. danrudy

Recirculating loop versus Recirc pump for new construction

posted this elsehewhere...apologize for duplicate...But, I realize this may have been more appropriate area and am trying to get quick responses....thanks.. Hi All, need a quick answer ....We are building a house here in south florida. Plumbing almost all done. We were planning to put a...
  4. danrudy

Hi All, need a quick answer ....We are building a house here in south florida. Plumbing almost all done. We were planning to put a recirculating loop for hot water so we could have instant on hot water. The plumber on the job has suggested we put in a Grundfros Comfort System recric pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks