Recent content by Danny76

1. Danny76

Stuck Moen Cartridge

I wanted update everyone on the issue of the no water pressure on the shower valve. Well we returned the Moen cartridge to get the $50 and bought a whole new shower faucet system. To our surprise after we installed the new system we had no water pressure, WHAT!!!! We had only seen the water...
  2. Danny76

Stuck Moen Cartridge

You misunderstood. I have changed cartridges before at my house... which are Pfister. The one at my brothers house are Moen. Pfister cartridges are easy to replace. Thats why I was so confused why it was so difficult to remove a Moen cartridge compared to the Pfister. I didnt even have to use a...
  3. Danny76

Stuck Moen Cartridge

We placed the cartridge the same way the other one was with the HC logo facing up. Lines are not clogged, because there is water pressure from the center of the valve and if covered, there is also pressure at the bottom spout. It may be that the valve body is damaged and its just easier to...
  4. Danny76

Stuck Moen Cartridge

I didn't know if to start a new post or post on this one. Instead of adding another stuck Moen cartridge post, I decided to continue on this one. I have been helping my bother switching his house plumbing from copper to CPVC. After it was done, one of the showers had no water pressure. He...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks