Recent content by Dandilyun

1. D

What will it take to turn wall mount plumbing into floor mount?

Thank you Okay, that's one thing what I wanted to know...how many pounds this thing can hold. 500 you say? Then we are OK! That's my son's leg. Hubby is about 270, and this was my concern...hearing a crash, and finding him looking rather startled on the floor. I was snooping around the...
  2. D

Okay, That makes me feel better. Thanks!
  3. D

No basement. No crawlspace. Just a slab foundation. I had no idea toilets could cause such drama. I figure, I've only seen one or two models of floor mount back outlet toilets. And they run around $600. So that's $1200 for 2. Then, after I try to put them in, and something doesn't match...
  4. D

Okay, so we are in escrow on this home, built in 1971. I didn't notice until the inspection, that the toilets are wall mounted. This sort of freaks me out. Is there a weight limit on these things? I can just see one of us plopping our fannies on the toilet, and crash....ending up on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks