Recent content by DanB1

1. D

How to maintain a sewage injector pump system?

Thanks Thanks for the kind offer, but as I live in the San Francisco Bay area, I don't think I can accept given you're in Illinois. What I have done is to build a small timer circuit that cycles power to the controller whenever either of the pumps has been on for more than 15 secs - I'm an...
  2. D

Thanks I appreciate the background information about my system, and your explanation makes sense. I don't the model number of the pumps off hand, but I do know that they are Gould (roughly 1/2 hp - 220 volt) pumps. I also know that the pumps themselves are OK (they work in manual mode). Is...
  3. D

Our house has a two pump / 3 float sewage injector pump system that is about 15 years old. One pump got replaced about 10 years and the other one is probably about 15 years old. Recently the system wouldn't shut down automatically the way it's supposed to and it's necessary to cycle the power...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks