Recent content by dambruom

1. D

Overhead Washer Drain

I mistakenly posted this in the remodel forum - so bear with me if this looks familiar! I have recently bought a front loader (Bosch) washer and dryer set. The current washer and dryer (both 25+ years old) are next to the drain and vent line in the basement but that does not allow for much...
  2. D

overhead waher drain

the Bosch manual says 8' of head total. My basement is only 8' and we have this up on the pedestal (15") - assuming the pump is at the base 6.5-7' total rise
  3. D

overhead waher drain

I have recently bought a front loader (Bosch) washer and dryer set. The current washer and dryer (both 25+ years old) are next to the drain and vent line in the basement but that does not allow for much space. I would like to locate on an inside wall of the basement but that would mean that I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks