Recent content by DaMan

1. DaMan

Any recommendations for a small pin hole leak a/c

That is correct, R22 is and will become harder to find in the near future. R22 has already been banned in some countries and the existing supply is dwindling. Besides, your system is 20 years old. If your furnace is good, just replace the split system with one of those R410a split systems.
  2. DaMan

Furnace will not light

That looks like the correct board. You can see the Common,Green yellow, white, and red connections along with the fan and other controls. Unless their is another logic board inside the furnace, I would suspect this to be the main board.
  3. DaMan

Furnace will not light

If you have replaced the gas valve and igniter I would suspect the logic board. Most logic boards go through a start-up procedure. If something goes wrong during the start-up procedure, your igniter will not ignite or your gas valve will not open. If your igniter will not heat up, that means...
  4. DaMan

Thermostat Connon wire question

The third wire connected to C on the logic board is correct. Take that same wire and connect it to the C on the thermostat. Remember, you have a digital programable thermostat. The soul purpose of the C wire is to provide power from the logic board to your thermostat. The C wire takes the...
  5. DaMan

Thermostat Connon wire question

Your meter might not measure 24 volts. You have to make sure your meter measures down to 24v. Some do, some don't.
  6. DaMan

Toto Drake - Can the flush be adjusted.

Dude, Why did you buy a 1.28gpf toilet when you wanted a 1.6 gpf toilet? I had three Drake's installed in my house after the flapper in my $39.99 contractor special toilet flooded my master bath and downstairs kitchen. (there was a can light right below the upstair toilet. What are the odds?)...
  7. DaMan

Tankless Water Heater white powder build up

That white powder is Calcium buildup. All that means is your city water has a hard water, or high mineral count. It is very common. When your tank less water heater heats up the water, the water releases all those hard water compounds and those compounds attach themselves to what ever they...
  8. DaMan

Question about TOTO Eco Drake 2 float inside tank

See the black float attached to the chain? It was missing on one toilet. On top of that, the flapper was a greenish blue color with the words TOTO on it. This is on top of two of my toilets were cracked in the bottom of the bowl. This allowed water to leak onto my floor under the toilet...
  9. DaMan

No, It was never there to begin with. I looked at it after they were installed. In fact, The flapper is even a different color than the other two upstairs. It is like the entire flapper assembly was replaced. I called the retail place I purchased them from and they gave me a kit. Now all...
  10. DaMan

Ahh, Terry, you showing some love. :D Thank you for repsponding so quickly. Now I have to call the place I purchased them from and complain that I am missing a weight. Jesus, what a mess.
  11. DaMan

I just ran across your web site and I must say that you and all the people on this forum are gods among men. Really! If it was not for you and the people who contribute to the benefit of our society, I think we would be still living in the Stone Age. With that in mind, I have a question. I just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks