Recent content by Dalton Bourne

1. Dalton Bourne

Water Heater Pilot Won't Stay Lit

It would help if you made sure that the propane is flowing through the lines inside your oven. Using a lighter to ignite the pilot light immediately. Light RV water heater pilot may take more than 30 seconds to heat the thermocouple. the water heater’s pilot light is ignited, you should set it...
  2. Dalton Bourne

LP Gas Regulator question

You may need a propane regulator, it's fantastic for small portable appliances like outdoor grills or portable campfires. Purchased this LP regulator to use with an oversize propane cylinder (100lb/25gal) and needed something more heavy-duty than the usual one you find on a typical BBQ grill...
  3. Dalton Bourne

Water pressure regulator noise

It can be rebuilt but it will take a lot of your time. Recommend replacing a new water pressure regulator.
  4. Dalton Bourne

Disposing of old toilet

When replacing a toilet, you don’t only choose to put effort into choosing a new one. You have to think about how to dispose of a toilet.
  5. Dalton Bourne

Toilet paper holder

I was skeptical about the sturdiness of the YIGII toilet paper holder but it has turned out to be a very good holder. Even holds the larger super-sized rolls. Regardless of how I install this gadget, toilet paper rolls seamlessly from the holder rod. The 304 stainless steel is also effortless to...
  6. Dalton Bourne

Is a TT-30R - L14-30 generator to Transfer switch adaptor OK to use?

The TS-30 Transfer Switch is part of our travel trailer project, which also involved the installation of a 3,000-watt inverter. With this switch, there is no momentary power loss when switching between primary and secondary or return power sources. It's pre-wired so all I had to do was plug...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks