Recent content by Dale M.

1. Dale M.

Constant Water flow through water softener drain line

Oh, and the flow washer isn't supposed to have any effect....apparently its just a flow rate limiter but not a seal..
  2. Dale M.

I just bought a valve disc kit and replaced the inlet and outlet discs as well as the spider seals on both sides and three small o-rings....still didn't fix it. That was the fix recommended by ecowater tech support....not sure what else to try other than to call an ecowater guy out. Bummer
  3. Dale M.

Hi, I have an ecowater system 3000 R30 plus. I have recently had a continuous noise coming from the system. There is a constant flow out of the water in valve drain. I took apart the valve on the "water in" side. All parts there seem good and rings seem in good repair although the flow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks