Recent content by Dadaddio

1. Dadaddio

Incomplete softener flushing

Ran faucet until pump kicked on. Closed valve at pressure tank. Watched tank fill up until pump kicked off. Monitored pressure for over 30 minutes - no change. Other info on the pump: According to the drilling company report that deepened well: "Deepened well from 60' to 120'. Well now...
  2. Dadaddio

Skip, I do not currently use resin cleaner. Note, the resin is new as of this past winter if it makes a difference. On the old softener I would occasionally use Super Iron Out, but I don't know if that counts. Any suggestions? Akpsdvan, without water running, would I see the leak because of...
  3. Dadaddio

Well: 120ft deep with 1/2 horse pump Softener: new FLECK 5600SXT ERADICATOR 3000 ON-DEMAND WATER SOFTENER/FILTER = high capacity fine mesh resin, .25 ft3 gravel bed, KDF 85 MEDIA GUARD, 64,000 grain, 5600SXT ON-DEMAND CONTROL VALVE can be seen at apluswater.net Before I replaced my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks