Recent content by dac9162

1. D

Flow rate mystery

Aha! Thank you Jim; that is an interesting thought! Unfortunately I don't have the specs for the divertor as he picked it out himself at Home Depot. I guess I'll just ask him to check into that as a possibility. (Also, it doesn't look like he installed an "access panel" per the Kohler valve...
  2. D

Flow rate mystery

valve info It is this one: Kohler K-300-K 1/2 Inch Rough In http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?item=207302 Here is the section from the valve's spec sheet (pdf): PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Page 1 of 2 113340-4-CB Two-handle bath- or deck-mount, with or without rigid...
  3. D

Flow rate mystery

Hi all! Sorry for the quick newbie post, but I just don't know where else to look. We had a new high flow tub filler installed along with a deck mounted handshower, but the flow rate of the new one is much less than that of the previous tub filler. The contracter mentioned something about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks