Recent content by Czar787

1. Czar787

Tankless water heater, water smell

Tim the system I installed for this customer will not have the cold water sandwich issue because although al the main runs are off the manifold the recirculation line is a branch system a 3/4 line runs through the basement almost like a big U. With one end connecting to the pump and one caped...
  2. Czar787

New Tankless, New Plumbing, Hot Side smell.

I was there today and if it’s the flux I be shocked we’re talking literally 5 feet, in my opinion it has gotten better, I also called pex manufacture to make sure of no recalls or bulletins on the pex I used. I even drank a cup of warm water in front of her so we will see.
  3. Czar787

Same, just on this one the customer was adamant so I came looking for others suggestions
  4. Czar787

Washer drain question

Newer washer use a lot of force when draining water, for that reason I like to use 2” on washer drains. But definitely sounds like a venting or clog issue if the pipe has no way to break the vacuum the water will Rise up.
  5. Czar787

Installed new tankless water heater with a complete re pipe job. Swapped out cpvc, and a 50 gallon tank for a Rheem 199,000btu tankless with pex viega manifold, with bluefin pex and bluefin poly fittings. The pex is ran in home run fashion off the manifold. Off the water heater we go to copper...
  6. Czar787

Tankless water heater, water smell

Installed new tankless water heater with a complete re pipe job. Swapped out cpvc, and a 50 gallon tank for a Rheem 199,000btu tankless with pex viega manifold, with bluefin pex and bluefin poly fittings. The pex is ran in home run fashion off the manifold. Off the water heater we go to copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks