Recent content by cynward

1. cynward

Landlord seeks good quality, affordably priced HET toilets for Tucson duplex

Thanks for the information, wjcandee and Gary. The Toto Eco Drake (I) without CEFIONTECT will be going into the rental bathrooms. Thanks again, and have a great weekend. Best, cynward
  2. cynward

Thanks, everyone. Sounds like I should steer clear of the AS Cadet-3 & Champion-4 for any use and the Toto Drake II for my rental. Is it worth spending more for the Eco Drake (I) with CEFIONTECT for a rental (or am I misinformed, and there are no Eco Drake toilets with CEFIONTECT)? Thank you...
  3. cynward

Thank you again, everyone. The Toto Eco Drake SCT-744E went into my rental property bathroom and so far is performing like a champ. The renters call it a "fancy" toilet. We took the plunge and put this model into one of our two bathrooms at home, and so far this one is also performing well...
  4. cynward

Thank you very much, everyone, it sounds like the Toto Eco Drake SCT-743E or -744E is definitely the way to go! (The only place I remember seeing any Totos is in a friend's high-end home, where I assume he has high-end Totos - one is also a bidet, the second has a bidet seat attached, and the...
  5. cynward

Thank you very much, everyone, for your extremely helpful and informative advice! I had been talking to my contractor about a Toto Eco Drake CST-744E-01 or 743E (which are on the water company's rebate list), but he recommended that I go with a standard toilet like a Home Depot Glacier Bay...
  6. cynward

Hi, I own a duplex in Tucson, Arizona, which has an increasingly expensive old toilet I'm getting tired of repairing, especially since that usually involves hiring a handyman because I live in another state. Since the water company currently offers a rebate (75% per toilet for multi-family...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks