Recent content by Cuzzinred

1. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

This unit's delay times are programmed into the module on the blower motor. Replaced with an original type, everything back to normal. Thanks for the information and help.
  2. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

Yes, both come on at the same time. I believe I’ve got it figured out, will know for sure tomorrow!
  3. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

Correct !
  4. Cuzzinred

Gas fireplace options - advice

What you have is stand alone firebox, you can put a set of gas logs inside the box. Unvented logs are the way to go, you’ll need to close the damper in the chimney so you want be sending heat out. Unvented logs and heaters utilize an ODS pilot, which means if the oxygen level get unsafe in...
  5. Cuzzinred

Water Heater Pilot Won't Stay Lit

Is your pilot a stable blue flame or does it have a yellow tip ? If it nice and blue, is the flame surrounding the top 1/3 or so of the tip of thermocouple ? If it’s yellow tips, the pilot itself will need cleaning. LP gas or Natural?
  6. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

I can’t say if it ever worked properly, blower stopped working so I replaced it and noticed it wasn’t any delay. I’ve swapped blower with a know good one and replaced the control board, same results. I’m thinking about adding the missing R wire, do you see any problems with that ?
  7. Cuzzinred

White-Rodgers gas valve leaking vent

Probably going to need a new valve, sounds if debris got into the valve and not letting It seat properly. I have seen this clear itself after a few cycles, but very rarely!
  8. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

A I’ll have to recheck but I believe it was at transformer itself. Motor name plate as in indoor Blower motor ? I’ll try and get it for you. Seems like it was a genteq motor also
  9. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

It’s a standard mercury bulb T-stat,
  10. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

11. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

Jumped across R-W , works just the same. What I have notice is my wiring diagram on the unit doesn’t have a red wire coming from contactor to the Heat ACB terminal on control board like the wiring diagram shown in the install manual above.!
  12. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

Back to the drawing board lol I installed new control board, same problem !
  13. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

Thank you for the info ! I’ve looked high and low for an operational manual, I tested the control board for 24 vac going to the x13 fan (first one I’ve had experience with by the way ) I lost 24 vac as soon as t-stat satisfied. My original thinking was that maybe the module in the x13 held the...
  14. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

Air Ease / M’fed by Allied Air Enterprise M# RPGE13A36100-3A
  15. Cuzzinred

ECM 3.0 motor ?

On these motors, Do they have delay times programmed into them or does the control board on the unit (gas pack)handle the delay times ? Mine is stopping as soon as the t-stat is satisfied, no delay to purge the heat out of the chamber.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks