Recent content by Curly

1. Curly

Moen 7310 valve body side spray brass plug needed. How to find?

Found Moen 168666 adapter kit to convert older style Moen 7310 side sprayer to not as old Moen 7310 side sprayer. Could use this adapter and put Moen plug 143530 into adapter ? Might contact Moen and see it they can tell you the thread and or maybe they sell a plug for it.
  2. Curly

Moen 7310 valve body side spray brass plug needed. How to find?

It has been a while, but I think the old Moen 7310 would use a 1/8" brass pipe plug to plug the spray outlet. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-8-in-MIP-Brass-Plug-Fitting-802299/207176244 If you could post a picture of what you have that might jog my memory.
  3. Curly

Price Pfister Flow-Matic, Help identifying older shower ball valve

It looks like your valve has soldered copper piping connections. If that is the case it can replaced through the existing hole (or if possible cut a hole in the wall behind it ?), it takes some skill and time but it can be down. If the valve is working OK you can leave it alone and just...
  4. Curly

Price Pfister Flow-Matic, Help identifying older shower ball valve

It is a Price Pfister brand (now just called Pfister). You should be able to still get after market trim and cartridges for it, but why would want to for a valve that is 50 years old and has not been made for at least 25 years. You should really replace the entire valve body in the wall with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks