Recent content by ctlogistics

1. ctlogistics

RPZ Backflow installations question

I wish the PVB would be enough. $75 vs. $250 - would be nice. However, the city was very specific about the reduced pressure device. The fact it doesn't have to be higher than 12" above the sprinkler head is a blessing. I appreciate the clarification. Now if I can just figure out the...
  2. ctlogistics

RPZ Backflow installations question

I need to install a Wilkins 975XL RPZ backflow preventer for my in-ground irrigation system. I'm getting conflicting answers from multiple city inspectors and the around the web. First question: Does a RPZ backflow preventer have to be installed above the tallest sprinkler head? One city...
  3. ctlogistics

Moving washing machine supply lines

I need to move my washing machine supply lines. I'm an average DIY'er. I've Installed fixtures and finished out a couple of bathrooms. I'd like to use PEX with Watts quick connect or Sharkbite fittings. PEX is allowed by local codes. Is this a good idea? It would cost more but It's something I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks