Recent content by cruiser56

1. cruiser56

Tankless in parallel

I have an electric tankless that works great, until now. I remodeled the master bath and put in an amazing shower. The problem is I don't have enough flow from WH to take advantage of it. I talked to the manufacturer and was told if I install another WH in parallel I will add the flow of the...
  2. cruiser56

shower valves

I have a spa 4 body sprays, handheld, rainhead shower and installed a Kohler K-2971 Pressure Balancing valve with a K-728 transfer valve. The tempeture fluctuates a lot. I also have a tankless water heater. I read that pressure balancing don't get along well with tankless heater. This happens...
  3. cruiser56

Shower Spa balancing loop

I m not planning on running it all at once maybe the rain shower or hand held and then the 4 body sprays. Im sure one of the kids will try all at once though. So does it help to make my loop out of 3/4 copper even though the valves are 1/2 connections, or do I just make loop out of 1/2 copper
  4. cruiser56

Shower Spa balancing loop

I am creating a shower spa that will have a hand held, rain head and 4 body sprays. I know I need a balancing loop, but my question is I am running 3/4" line as supply but the divrter delta r11000 and mixer only have 1/2" connections. Do I create my loop with 1/2" OR 3/4"? Also my house is all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks