Recent content by croghanite

1. croghanite

Deep well seal & conduit identification

BTW, The well was drilled in '98. is 220' deep with a 30' static level and an 8 yield. It's marked on the name plate. Is that good? I calculate needing to dump 1.5 gallons of bleach in my system to shock the entire house. 280 gallons in the well, 50 gallon hot water heater, 30 gallon tank, 10...
  2. croghanite

Deep well seal & conduit identification

The galvanized conduit coming out of the seal is the house supply. What does the pvc conduit go to? Is this for venting? I need to loosen the seal so I can shock the well including the casing. I want to make sure that's not a 5' long vent pipe that's going to drop in the casing when I take...
  3. croghanite

bottom distributor?

thanks - i appreciate it!
  4. croghanite

bottom distributor?

http://www.softnerparts.com/product/MD121206/105-Bottom-Distributor-007---010-Fine-Mesh.html which bottom distributor should be used for my application? the .007 - .010 Fine Mesh OR .010" - .013" slots? I have a 2 cubic ft air injected iron filter with terminator blend media with a bottom...
  5. croghanite

rebed media help

fantastic - thanks!
  6. croghanite

rebed media help

I have a 12" x 54" tank. Is that 2 cuft?
  7. croghanite

rebed media help

http://www.cleanwaterstore.com/FE008290-p-terminator-iron-filter.html
  8. croghanite

rebed media help

sorry... It's an iron filter that is air injected. The media is birm. fleck 5600. no upper basket. Most folks tell me to fill the media over the underbedding gravel to the two thirds full point. It doesn't matter the size of the tank - fill it 2/3rd full.
  9. croghanite

rebed media help

how far from the top of a tank do you fill the media up to? I saw a video where a guy said fill the media two inches from the top!!??? Seems way high... Another fella told me to fill the media up to 2/3 of the height of the tank. So what is the consensus?
  10. croghanite

Fleck 5600 help

thanks for the help
  11. croghanite

Fleck 5600 help

I have a 5600 (basic) - the one shown on top. http://www.krudico.com/pdfs/5600_Service_Manual_40106.pdf What time of night does the timer regenerate? How can I set it up to regenerate automatically every night? I reckon I need to add tabs... where can I get some? Thanks!
  12. croghanite

Help finding a fleck 5600 Piston

got it thanks. So for the record the Fleck part number for the piston is 60102-52
  13. croghanite

I cant understand the first part of your message. Too much wisky on a cold Alaska night?
  14. croghanite

no. I wanted a replacement on me.
  15. croghanite

Yeah and the green on the bottom of the piston matches the green in my existing one. theres another thread I did where you can see the base of the piston and it;s green
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks