Recent content by CrispyCode

1. CrispyCode

abandoned side sewer leaking

Thanks for the continued advice. It's true... the water coming out of the side line could be ground water. It's coming out of the side sewer line and around it. Unfortunately, some of the backfill around the pipe is brick (the builder of the current house is probably to blame for this) making it...
  2. CrispyCode

Thanks very much for the reply. I was thinking the same thing but the city guy disavowed responsibility for the main line since they "abandoned" it. I would think they still have a responsibility to keep water out of it though. Couldn't that potentially cause a sinkhole? When you say you "cut...
  3. CrispyCode

Hi all, I was hoping to get some input on a problem I've run across while constructing a pool. The excavator hit an old side sewer line in my backyard that runs to the city's abandoned concrete main sewer line further back in the yard. Unfortunately there was a lot of clear water running...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks