Recent content by Craig Martinsen

1. Craig Martinsen

Well Filtration help

Thanks Bannerman, I tried to post the picture but only have it as a PDF... I couldn't figure out how so I typed it my first post. If there is a method I'm missing to post it I'm happy to. I've seen a couple different ways to approach chlorine injection and would love some tips on...
  2. Craig Martinsen

Well Filtration help

Thanks Reach4, I actually followed your EXCELLENT guide, thanks for sharing that and putting it together. The well is a 4" casing, 200' deep and the pump is set at about 180'. I used about 40 gallons for the flood. A 5 gallon bucket clears up with a tablespoon of bleach added, there is...
  3. Craig Martinsen

Well Filtration help

Thanks! I must have hit the wrong thread (I naturally gravitate towards wells).
  4. Craig Martinsen

Well Filtration help

I have a well that produces pretty "bad" water. The water has a red/yellow tint to it, lots of sediment, at times smells of rotten eggs and tastes bad. The analysis on the water is: Sodium - 55 ppm, 2.40 meq/l Calcium - 119 ppm, 5.97 meq/l Magnesium - 42 ppm, 3.52 meq/l Potassium - 5 ppm, 0.13...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks