Recent content by Courtney

1. C

Water Softener & Options Recommendations

The first time I performed the test, I was a little rushed. I've performed it twice since and had to use about 23-24 drops each time before the solution turned blue. Not sure if these new results change anything... Any comments about the valve connection, resin or media gaurd options...
  2. C

Got the Hach 5-b test. It took about 17 drops. Pretty hard.
  3. C

Thanks for the info. I ordered it online straight from Hach. I'm assuming it'll be here sometime this week. I'll report back with results. Thanks, Courtney
  4. C

A summary of the facts: Judging from the deposits in and on sinks, toilets, faucets, and tubs, I have pretty hard water Recent water report: http://www.hhoh.org/images/huber/pdf/hhccr2011delivery2012final.pdf Household of 3, 1 bath, 1 half bath Previous house owner had a softener (took...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks