Recent content by Cornelius

1. Cornelius

Removing leaded CI cleanout plug and extend with ABS/PVC

Reach4, the house is on a septic tank with septic drainage field. Everything I have read has cautioned against using a mascerating pump. Reason being that mascerators break solids down into a slurry, the small particles of which will pass right through the solids collection tank and directly...
  2. Cornelius

Thanks worthFlorida, that’s a nice little guide that Lincoln provided. To clarify, yes, the sewage ejector pit will be used for a 3/4 bathroom. Toilet, sink, shower, and another sink will all be all be plumbed to the ejector pit. Is there an issue with running both a toilet and a washer...
  3. Cornelius

Hello, long time reader, first time poster. I recently moved into a home in Idaho that was built around 1970 (our jurisdiction uses UPC). The house utilizes a septic tank that sits relatively high; The main waste drain leading from the house to the septic tank sits about 40” or so off of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks