Recent content by Coreyrocknroll

1. Coreyrocknroll

Price Pfister Diverter problem

I did just that before you wrote back. I went to my local hardware store, puchased a PP repair kit for the diverter, removed the value body and then the stem and inserted the diverter washer behind the nose and then put it back together. It worked like a champ! Thanks again for your help...
  2. Coreyrocknroll

So when you say there is a nylon (diverter) washer "behind the nose" Is the diverter washer attached with the same screw that holds the rubber washer? Please excuse my ignorance. Thanks for your help Jimbo.
  3. Coreyrocknroll

Did you get the proper diverter stem with the white nylon diverter washer in behind the nose of the stem? I am having the same problem as this guy. Can someone please educate me on the “nose” of the stem terminology? I am missing the nylon diverter washer and I want to make sure I purchase...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks