Recent content by Cokomo

1. Cokomo

Advice on Heating warehouse space

Check out Samsung 360 cassettes .
  2. Cokomo

Advice on Heating warehouse space

Such a small space , I would think mini splits would do the job very nicely, given mid to high 70’s for heat would never be necessary. Do a proper heat loss .
  3. Cokomo

Maytag FB 11 Garbage Disposer Replacement

Thanks for the info . Could you or anyone else tell me if you you’ve installed the ISE Excel with the kit to make it batch feed and your opinion ? The Excel looks big but if it performs substantially better than Evolution Cover Top, we would go with it . Pros & cons? Thanks.
  4. Cokomo

Maytag FB 11 Garbage Disposer Replacement

Our Maytag FB 11 (1990) garbage disposer had something go in it that caused it become noisy . There is nothing visibly stuck and still performs well except for the noise which really bothers us . It’s not that it’s overly noisy but it doesn’t spin quietly like it always had . We marveled at how...
  5. Cokomo

Coil Replacement

Would give it a serious consideration if I could hire you to design it .
  6. Cokomo

Coil Replacement

Sounds good but my 98 year old dad likes temp @ 78 and the 85k Peerless boiler (1989) easily maintains that temp even tonight @ 11 degrees outside . Not sure heat pumps can compete .
  7. Cokomo

Coil Replacement

I hear you about over sizing but I don’t see any 30k boilers . Ek purging is # 1 reason for going w that company .
  8. Cokomo

Coil Replacement

Thanks Dana , will look into it but I know I’ll need to bring electric to it and will hire someone to install water heater . Or could just save a lot of aggravation and get the EK now . Love the product , not so much the dealers especially if I’m not purchasing their oil. Know a top notch...
  9. Cokomo

Coil Replacement

Hi . Planning on installing System 2k w their tank soon . So would like to spend 500-600 on a quick fix to get us to spring /summer .
  10. Cokomo

Coil Replacement

11. Cokomo

Coil Replacement

Looking for someone who specializes in coil replacement for oil boilers in the Boston area. Peerless WB-3 just turned 30 and will be replaced within next 18 months but the hot water is now luke warm . Heard they are tricky to replace and need an experienced pro for this project .
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks