Recent content by cohughes

1. C

Ceiling Leak from Condensation on Vent Pipe

The vent stack in the attic area was checked and was free of any condensation. There was no evidence of any leakage where the vent pipe passed through the roof. There may be the possibility that due to the very heavy and deep snow that accumulated on the roof some of it may have entered the...
  2. C

Jimbo: Thanks for replying and asking clarifying questions. The "vent" pipe I'm speaking of is a plumbing vent, not an room ventilation device. It is between the first and second floor because it is venting from the drain for a shower, on one side and a sink on the other side in the...
  3. C

I had a ceiling leak, between the first and second floor, where a vent pipe from an upstairs bathroom exist. I had a plumber in to find the cause of the leak and his diagnosis is that the vent pipe had sufficient condensation on it, to cause an accumulation of water, thus a leak. He suggests...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks