Recent content by Coach H

1. Coach H

Well Overflow Leaking through Electrical Conduit

The plumber we have used for years and is the most knowledgeable on the well thinks we probably should install a watertight well cap. I have searched online and there are well caps for artesian wells. Does anyone have experience with these? Would this be a better solution than having an...
  2. Coach H

I finally changed the piping from the overflow on the well top so that it is lower than the electrical conduit. It definitely helped in that most of the overflow water is now flowing out the pipe. But there is still some water draining through the conduit. I am not really comfortable having...
  3. Coach H

I bought a home that has a well shared with a neighbor. Recently the pump started to short cycle so I had a plumber come out to look at it. He added air pressure to the pressure tank but once the pump kicked off, the pressure dropped rapidly. He then pulled the lid from the well and pulled...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks