Recent content by Clifford82

1. Clifford82

Tankless water heater not working after mixing valve install

Thanks for the replies; I haven't descaled these, so that's a good idea. From what I can read from reviews Rheem gets a bad rap because they don't release any service manuals or anything, so that's a no-go on wiring diagrams. I'll try cutting power to the first heater and see if the 2nd one...
  2. Clifford82

Tankless water heater not working after mixing valve install

Interesting situation, not sure if it's coincidence or a fault of the setup, but one of my tankless water heaters quit working after I installed a mixing valve downstream. THE SETUP: I have two Rheem 15a621 in series (yes, I know these are too small, it's a 1966 cabin and they were there when...
  3. Clifford82

Plumbing plan for an upstairs addition

Thanks everyone for you help. I passed my rough-in plumbing inspection!
  4. Clifford82

After getting the flooring up and actually taking measurements I've had to reconfigure the layout of my bathroom. The room is about 9' deep and 13' wide. Can someone tell me if this looks okay? Thanks! In case my drawing isn't clear, here are the specifics of the system: At the top of the new...
  5. Clifford82

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm converting a small upstairs bedroom to a small bathroom. The layout is pretty standard as seen in my hand draw masterpiece below. The toilet and sink are to the right of the entry, there will be a clawfoot tub to the left. What makes this build unique is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks