Recent content by claywallace

1. claywallace

Well Pump and Water Problem

Well I pulled the pump today, and sure enough, the pipe had a big crack in it right before the pump. got it all pout back together and everythiong seems to be running good. The water is not warm anymore and the pressure is holding good. But it is still dingy. How long should I expect it to take...
  2. claywallace

I think that maybe my pump isnt cutting off, and it's just deadheading down in the bottom of the well. Could that have an impact?
  3. claywallace

So I guess tomorrow I should cut the pipe and pull the pump up? Im sure ill have to replace the pump, but if there is no holes in the pipe then what else could be the problem? Can the ground water table shift, like maybe it shifted upward and the pump was now at the very bottom? Would sucking up...
  4. claywallace

Someone told me that the well may be collapesed but I can see water so thats not right...right?
  5. claywallace

I have lived in my house for about a year and untill recently ave had no problems out of the well. But a few days ago my water got dirty. I assumed I just needed to change the filter, and planned to pick one up next time I was by the hardware store. But in the meantime I noticed that not only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks